Joyfinding Paint Your Purpose uses painting, colouring, glitter-bombs and childlike innocence to create visions of your future from the depths of your mind. You'll then be given the tools to translate it.
Jacqueline Labib is a transformational life coach who uses creativity and fun to inspire people to purpose. Get stuck in with those kids' materials – crayons, felt tips, old school paints and glitter - and create a magical scene of where your being would like you to go next in life. Jacqueline will then help you to understand what it means.
'Imagine your mind is a palace. In this palace there are many, many rooms. On the walls of the first few rooms, there is writing on the walls. These are your beliefs - limiting beliefs. We live in very grand and beautiful palaces (our minds) but we stop exploring them. We stay in just a few rooms, each of which has a belief carved into its wall, preventing us from stepping through to the next one. We never discover the new rooms, those without anything on the wall just yet – those in which we feel new, and free'. Jacqueline Labib, Transformational Life Coach
In this Joyfinding Paint Your Purpose 2 hour workshop you will:
- Have fun while learning about yourself
- Get out of your busy mind
- Become more peaceful and focused in the moment and in your life generally
- Step into fun and simplicity
- Meet curious-minded people like you
- Find purpose and greater meaning for your life through art and encourage the subconscious and superconscious mind to release their secrets to you
- Have the chance to ask a life coach any burning questions about direction, fulfilment, purpose, motivation and happiness
Come and find your joy with us - we promise FUN personal development with unique techniques that really do work, for absolutely everybody
Pearl & Groove will provide tea and a delicious cake in their beautiful Notting Hill Bakery.