It’s November. We’ve been open for 9 MONTHS. That’s quite nuts. Almost as nuts as our almondy mini loaf cakes. And so to celebrate. Here are a few things (some big, some small, some weird) that have been happening over the past 9 Pearl & Groove months
1. A NEW BABY GIRL FOR SERENA!! Well, it has been 9 months. Welcome Cindy. She’s absolutely gorgeous and her arrival has brought Serena nothing but joy. And toothpaste. And a little bit of worry. Cindy is actually a car. She’s a xx soft top golf. On her second night in London somebody broke in, took Serena’s soft mints and left two huge boxes of toothpaste samples. Eye for an eye tooth for a tooth?! We’re not sure, but at least our pearly whites gonna be white…
2. FLO HAS LAUNCHED A LIBRARY. Well, sort of. More of a bookshop. Pearl & Groove are now selling some lovely, LOVELY books. Flo has curated an immaculate collection of coffee table wonders and they can be yours if you like them. Come and have a look. Travel, interiors, COOKING (of course) - we got you covered. And they’d make rather nice presents. Just sayin…
3.THE OLD MAN AND THE ORGASM… We’ve had a few interesting customers over the last few months, that’s for sure. One in particular comes to mind, although I’m unsure as to whether he actually qualifies as a customer because he’s never actually bought anything. At all. But he does like to pop in on the regular and tell us that ‘Pearl & Groove’ makes him think immediately of a clitoris. ‘It’s just, clitoris, isn’t it’, he says, as he waves his hand in the air as if he’s stroking our logo. Thankfully he’s not stroking anything else. We’ll leave it at that.
4. A PICTURE SPEAKS A THOUSAND WORDS.
5. MEG GOT DUMPED. Don't worry, she’s over it, so if you’d like to leave your number on a napkin, you may.
6. HERE’S TO THE NEXT 9 MONTHS. To Christmas, to 2017, to our one year anniversary. To all that is to come. We’ve been thinking of some big ideas. It’s gonna be Pearl & Groove(y). Baby. STAY TUNED. And stay hungry.